In the spirit of making meaningless lists , I thought I would put together my own compilation. These are in no particular order or rank.
Five to Follow
- Paul Cunningham: Paul is my go-to, how-to guy. His blog posts are informative, easy to read and hit the mark. He is the only Australian I know. That counts for something.
- Tony Redmond: No explanation needed here. I have followed Tony since my 5.5 days, and believe me, it makes him nervous. I was there when he announced that he had passed the “Clap” to the Exchange Product Group. I think I should get a t-shirt for that.
- Andrew S Higginbotham: I love his blog posts. A lot of common-sense fixes for those annoying issues we all run into. He’s younger than me and that pisses me off.
- Jeff Guillet: Jeff has the uncanny ability to always have a blog post ready just when its needed. And don’t forget to read his ADFS stuff as well! You will typically find Jeff at Ignite sessions propped up against a wall near the front.
- Paul Robichaux: Probably the best dressed MVP. I love listening to Paul talk. He has a very reassuring manner and tone. We all know how good he is, no explanation needed for his inclusion here either.
Two I Wish I Could Follow
- Ed Crowley: Ed has been doing this stuff a long time so I’m sure he has no desire to be followed by anyone. I would never physically follow him however, that will only lead to some bus that takes 5 hours to get to the conference just to save a few bucks.
- Rich Matheisen: The original Exchange NewsGroup King, Rich has retired from both work and MVP-dom. I learned more about the SMTP RFCs from him than I can ever thank him for. Enjoy your retirement, Richard.
I left a lot of people off this list of course, including myself. 😛